- The patron scans a QR code similar to the one to the right.
- Once the QR code is scanned, the system processes their request and directs it to the proper location so that the waiter can be notified of the request.
- The waiter retrieves the request data from a webpage, similar to the one found here.
- The waiter then responds to the request by coming to the table.
- The decrease in the amount of time it takes to respond allows the tables to be turned over quicker thus allowing more customers to dine there on any given night.